Friday, September 29, 2006

Last Friday of LSE Summer Holiday

Robin's various comments and Sylvia's suggestions yesterday make me think that the amount of time needed to revise the job market paper is more than I initially thought. So I cancel the seminar presentation slot next Friday in which I planned to talk about my new project. (I thought I could make my mind on the job market after next Friday's seminar---if my new project receives a good response, I would be better off by waiting one more year with the possibility of a better job market paper. But as the paper I've already written down has got good responses unexpectedly, the above plan makes no sense now.)

I need to forego the opportunity of going to tonight's V&A late opening with Sue or Kirsten. I need to revise my paper...

No comments: