Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tabbouli

For dinner with today's seminar speaker, we went to Tabbouli, a great Lebanese restaurant in Stockholm. This is my fourth visit to the restaurant, and the food is always good.

They serve Lebanese wine only (with exception of a couple of South African for some reason). We tried Château Ksara's red wine, and I liked this wine a lot. As I don't have good vocabulary for describing the taste of wine, I just let you read the description of the wine by Ksara itself (a pdf file). I also tried a cup of Lebanese coffee after dinner, which was brilliant with cardamon flavor. (Here's how to brew Lebanese coffee.)

If you don't know what to order because you're not familiar with Lebanese cuisine, just order the set menu at the back of the front page of the menu. That fills your stomach completely.

No comments: